Our Veteran Housing Repair Program is supported by a grant from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans Assistance under their Housing 4 Texas Heroes program and allows us to make needed repairs to eligible Veterans homes.
• Must provide proof of veteran status.
• Be a veteran with any discharge status other than dishonorable.
• Be considered a low- or very-low-income household or a disabled veteran as determined by the Veterans Administration (VA).
• Be the owner of the home as shown by a warranty deed, special warranty deed, or listed as the beneficiary of the trust that is listed.
• Demonstrate that property taxes are current.
• Demonstrate mortgage loan is current by showing most recent mortgage statement.
• Roof repair/replacement
• HVAC repair/replacement
• Septic Systems
• Window repair/replacement
• Repair/replace defective appliances
To apply for assistance through our organization, please submit your contact information on our Contact Page.